

That night we went to see the movie Cars playing at Torrey's one screen movie theatre. It was the greatest. I didn't have to worry about Ryan or Aimee talking because the whole town (mostly kids; it's a Mormon town...) was there. The two row of kids behind us were hilarious!
Sunday, July 2 we went to Capitol Reef National Park. It's beautiful. I took pictures of the scenery below. Then we had a picnic - courtesy of Karlene, Sharron, and Al. It was wonderful. Real silverware and mixed drinks! LOL. While Ryan, Russell, and I played football and baseball, the resident deers came by. I cannot forget to mention that the bathrooms were cleaner than any fast food restaurant.

Capitol Reef Cliffs

Twin Rocks (actual name)

The family (Al, Aimee in stroller, Karlene, Sharron, Ryan, Russell off to the right, and me taking a picture)

The Deer

Me, Ryan, Aimee, Russell

Sharron, Al, Karlene
Monday, July 2 before we left back for Vegas, Karlene rented ATVs for us. Sharron hadn't ridden an ATV before. I ended up taking her place and she drove behind us in my truck. Russell and Ryan rode another, then Al and Karlene shared the third.

On the drive home, I noticed a rash on my arms. On Wednesday, July 5, I went to the doctor as the bumps got worse. He didn't know what it was. Referred me to a dermatologist that couldn't/wouldn't see me for three weeks. The next Monday, July10, the rash had spread to my legs and became very imflammed. I went to the urgent care. They prescribed a type of steriods. It stopped the spread, however it made me very, very sick. Finally, on Friday, July 21, I saw the dermatologist. They took a biopsy and prescribed two different antiboitics and Clarinex. It looks so much better and I physically feel better too! Sorry, no pictures! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment