At Xel-Ha, we floated then swam down in the lazy river. After, it was both our first time snorkeling too. We didn't get a photo of that. Maybe that's better as we probably looked goofy.

Atlantis Submarine in Cozumel. It went down 103 feet.


Sunset cruise.


Last dinner.

Russell chillin' in the hammick.

Our resort...

I'll post some more soon...

5 comments:
WOW!! Those look AMAZING!!! Thanks for posting, it looks like so much fun :)
Hee, hee...
I like the new layout too!! Very sharp :)
I'm so jealous! It looks wonderful...
Here we are scraping ice off the windows and your posting pictures of swimming.
I bet it wasn't nearly long enough of a vacation.
HALLOWEEN!!! HALLOWEEN!!! HALLOWEEN!!!! I am requesting in my best protest voice to see halloween photos of your little bugs ;0)
Thank you!!
Love you & miss you tons!!
Sara
How many times do I gotta ask.... HUH?? I would like to see your "non-sponge bob" halloween tricker please ;0)
Post them... soon please ;D
Post a Comment