
Trading Paint recording on Friday.

David Ragan speaking in the Hopsitality Village. He didn't give us an autograph!
Kenseth in his tent autographing items. Since we only had access to Ragan's tent, we had to wait for him to come out. He was very nice and signed for everyone. Very sweet guy.
Russell and me on pit lane.

Mark Martin's new car.

Greg Biffle's car.

Me in Carl Edwards's pit.

Matt Kenseth's car.

The cars lined up and ready for the start.

2 comments:
I miss NASCAR!! It looked like such a beautiful weekend ;0)
You and Russell are SO cute!!! Thanks for posting the pictures so fast... you're awesome!!!
LOVE & MISS YOU!!!
Sara
Sorry I couldn't go with you but thems the breaks. Mayby next year. Looks like you had a great time and I'll bet it was nice having a fun day out together. Thanks for the pictures..I can copy them and pretend I took them. HaHa.
Post a Comment