Sunday, August 12, 2007

UTAH

In July, the family went to Utah. First, there was a Reunion Committee Meeting. Then we went to Main Street for the Ute Stampede Parade. Later that night, we joined the pay family at the Ute Stampede Rodeo and Carnival.















At the Pay house.
















Aimee wasn't very fond of the animals getting too close.
















At the town park.
















After the parade, we bought some good old country stuff. Russell is trying on Aimee's new hat.





















Peyton showing off her face painting.
















Ryan passed out at the rodeo. Ryan and Russell just aren't the country gals Aimee and I are.
















Aimee loved the calf roping event. She would cheer the cow on saying "go baby go". It was hiliarious.
















Say Cheese.
















Joni and Curtis
















Ryan and Aimee enjoyed a few carnival rides.

3 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

I MISS YOU GUYS :( I can't wait for December and I get to see you all, and Ryan too!! Whoo-hoo!!

Steve and Sara said...

NEW POST!!! NEW POST!!! NEW POST :P

Steve and Sara said...

NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!