1. My favorite color is purple.
2. My favorite flowers are the red rose and sunflower.
3. My favorite hobby is scrapbooking. I want to give my kids something to appreciate when they are older.
4. My favorite songs are Wind Beneath My Wings and All My Life. Wind Beneath My Wings reminds me of my mom. All My Life is Russell and my song.
5. My favorite movie is Little Women. The sisters connection reminds me of my unbreakable bond with my mom.
6. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Mousse Royal from Baskin Robbins.
7. I want to get my bachelor's degree before I'm 90 years old.
8. I believe in Karma.
9. I don't believe you have to go to church to have a relationship with God.
10. I'm scared of heights; 1 foot or 200 feet.
11. I'm allergic to grass.
12. I don't want Sara to move away. She's a very special friend to me.
13. I have a lot of friends who have or want to leave Las Vegas.
14. My first memory is dropping a glass ketchup bottle on my toe. Second, smashing a once thought hard boiled egg on my head.
15. I like softball. I should join a team.
16. The best time of year is winter (in Las Vegas or maybe Albuquerque).
17. The more you risk, the more you gain.
18. My pet peeve is selfishness.
19. I will never forget the day a lady approached my mom while she was sick and busted out crying. The lady said "I have breast cancer and this is what I have to look forward to?" I was furious, but held me tongue. I would/should have said "What? Look forward to being selfless, strong, and beautiful?"
20. I forgive, but never forget.
I don't have anyone to tag right now...

8 comments:
Brooke, that was so neat, thank you! I'm so glad we're friends! I love going to work just so I can hang out and talk with you (Trish too). I also love going to lunch. It stinks when you have meetings ;) (Hee, hee)
Selfishness is one of my pet peeves too. I agree with you.
Oh, and you can tag Trish, since she hasn't done it yet :)~
I think I will tag Trish!
Do you allow comments from anyone or just registered bloggers?
I allow comments from anyone. My family hardly comments but if they want they can without signing up.
Testing...testing...Can I really comment even though I am not a "registered blogger?" Testing...
:)
Yeah Trish! Now you have to do your top 20 random things about yourself.
20 Random Things About Me (Trish):
1. I LOVE classic rock. Every time I hear Tom Petty, Eagles, Doobie Brothers, etc., it reminds me of my dad. I rock out! :)
2. I have very bad self-esteem.
3. I played the clarinet in the marching band-NERD!
4. I am an extremely clumsy person
5. I can rap with the best of them.
6. I believe in angels.
7. I wore Sesame Street t-shirts in junior high. (It was the cool thing to do in my group) haha
8. I used to not drink much water; but now I actually enjoy it-ALOT!
9. I had to grow up really fast when my mom was sick. For a long time, I had to bathe her, feed her, and take the best care of her that I possibly could.
10. I stutter a lot now
11. I love it when a guy knows how to be romantic
12. I HATE FETA CHEESE. Yes girls, I only like melted cheese (sparingly, at that).
13. I can't stand it when people don't put the toilet lid down.
14. I feel so lucky to have made such amazing friends here at work.
15. I am a big fan of beer with green olives!
16. I might not be able to have children of my own.
17. My favorite color is pink :)
18. I just might be addicted to text messaging...
19. I am ready to find out what is wrong with me, so I don't have to keep visiting different doctors :)
20. When Pirates of The Carribbean came out, I was so serious about becoming a pirate myself, it was scary! I actually prayed about becoming one! HAHAHAHA! That's just sick
Very cool!!
Post a Comment