The object is to open google and type in your actual name and the word "needs" after your name and hit search. Here are Brooke Needs:
Brooke needs to butt out
Brooke needs open lines of communication
Brooke is arrested for the Jim's murder
A nurse realizes Brooke needs to be in hospital
Download Need for Speed Underground 2
The Brooke relieves the suffering of horses, donkeys and mules working for poor
And it is not only Brooke that needs protection
Brooke needs to realize that there are other men in Los Angeles that ARE NOT FORRESTERS
Brooke needs to "be under" for 11 hours
Brooke needs a heavy-duty chastity belt
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Bahh, haa, haa, ha... LMAO!!! That's great! These two were the best:
~ The Brooke relieves the suffering of horses, donkeys and mules working for poor.
~ Brooke needs to wear a chastity best (or something like that).
Hee, hee... those were really funny. I liked yours better!
These were pretty funny!
I left you a message tonight. I was leaving as you were so I thought I would call you and say Hi. Hee, hee. Ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow/soon.
Sara
I left you a message tonight. I was leaving as you were so I thought I would call you and say Hi. Hee, hee. Ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow/soon.
Sara
Ok, Brooke, time for a new post. I gave you a great Idea yesterday. Take pictures at Thanksgiving and post them too. I'll do the same :)
T.L. - time for you to start a blog too :)
Happy Thanksgiving Brooke, Russell, Ryan & Aimee!!!
I demand a new post! Just kidding, but it would be really, really nice! How about them baby pictures of Ryan? Or how about some of you and your hubby???
Trish & I are going to boycott if you don't post soon! It's almost been a month!!!
I'm posting a new blog today!!
Hope you are feeling better. I'm better, not back to normal.
Thanks for posting :) Today I finally feel a bit better (yeah). I'm glad you are feeling better too. Did you go to work on Friday?
Post a Comment