You have great pictures. I'm so glad I can print copies of them. Some day you may see a sketch of your cuties on my Blog. They are just so adorable. I love the earlier one of Aimee dismantling your kitchen. Brings back fond memories. Told you to practice your "no" phrases. Thanks for being such a good friend.
What GREAT pictures! I can't beleive they are both smiling at the same time - how awesome is that!?!? I can't wait for Kayleigh's school pictures this year. She's growing up so fast!!!
What GREAT pictures! I can't beleive they are both smiling at the same time - how awesome is that!?!? I can't wait for Kayleigh's school pictures this year. She's growing up so fast!!!
4 comments:
They are SO FREAKEN CUTE!!!! You have the CUTEST kids ever!!!!!
You have great pictures. I'm so glad I can print copies of them. Some day you may see a sketch of your cuties on my Blog. They are just so adorable. I love the earlier one of Aimee dismantling your kitchen. Brings back fond memories. Told you to practice your "no" phrases.
Thanks for being such a good friend.
What GREAT pictures! I can't beleive they are both smiling at the same time - how awesome is that!?!? I can't wait for Kayleigh's school pictures this year. She's growing up so fast!!!
What GREAT pictures! I can't beleive they are both smiling at the same time - how awesome is that!?!? I can't wait for Kayleigh's school pictures this year. She's growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment