Friday, September 01, 2006

August 31, 2006 - Ryan's First Day of Kindergarten!

Ryan had his first day of kindergarten. He was very nervous when I dropped him off. I was on the verge of crying. Happy tears, of course! Ryan was having fun on the playground when I picked up him up after school. So far, he has learned a new song, read a couple of books, and practiced writing.



3 comments:

TheMildrens said...

OMG! I still remember the first day Kayleigh went to Kindergarten like it was yesterday! I even remember the outfit she wore! She loved it. When she talks about it now, she gets all nostalgic (well, as nostalgic as you can get at the age of 9), and says, "I loved kindergarten! It was so easy, and the teacher was so nice!" Hahahaha. Just wait until he does his first school program. All I gotta say is, BRING THE KLEENEX!

Steve and Sara said...

WOW! Ryan looks soooo tall in that first picture! My boss has a son who just started kindergarten. I was a little weird hearing him talk about crying. He even took the day off just to make sure eveything went okay. Someday, hopefully I will understand.

Steve and Sara said...

A BIG DORK commented above me ;D

LMAO!!! Hahahahhhahahaaahaa... Hoo... whooo... hoo...

Ok, bye...