Thursday, December 14, 2006

FALL PHOTOS!

Aimee did not want to smile for the camera! This was taken at her daycare. There won't be a picture with Santa. She was crying and shaking when she got close to him. Maybe next year!

















Ryan has the "cheese" smile. This was taken at school. It's been a great season for photos! LOL.

6 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

Hey! SO I thought you said "CHEESY" smile when I read this the first time, so ignore my comment on myspace... I was disagreeing with you!!! I think these are BOTH adorable children you have here!! I really like both photos that were taken, they are VERY CUTE! Aimee looks really adorable, even though she's not smiling!! I LOVE her dress too :D
Ryan is handsome as always!!

LOVE YOU!! MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I Love this site. I check it often and keep up to date. Ryan is so handsome and growing so fast. Aimee is a doll. Maybe we will see you in Colorado next year. We are going to try to make it. I know Nancy would like to get her hands on them both.

Love ya
Uncle Jerry

Steve and Sara said...

I think you need to post just a tad bit more dear!!! LOVE YOU ;D

Steve and Sara said...

I think you need to post just a tad bit more dear!!! LOVE YOU ;D

Steve and Sara said...

Maybe more darling pictures of those adorable kiddos you own?!?!?

Steve and Sara said...

Brookie... seriously... no new pictures yet?!?!? PLEASE... with a cherry on top?? I'm asking nicely... what else does a girl gotta do?