Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fun with Grandpa Glenn

Grandpa Glenn visited last weekend. Below are some fun photos of all the kids riding bikes!











































































Grandpa Glenn made three wood figures for the yard. They look beautiful in the wind. He also made the skunks that are next to the bluejay.




























3 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

Aimee and Ryan are SO CUTE!!!

Thanks for posting new pictures of your cute... cute... cute kids :D

I feel like I haven't been gone that long, but they have grown up so much in just a short time :( It makes me sad!! They are so big. I can't believe that Aimee is going to be 2 years old soon. Agh, time flies too fast.

Miss you guys! Thanks for posting pics of those cute kids of yours ;0) Love you!

Lillian D said...

I agree with Sara. I did a drawing of Aimee last year and shes so much more grown up already. Ryan appears to be taller but his features are now set for life. Grandpa Glenn could have borrowed my bike while he was here. Might have been a slightly better fit! Love his wood projects. Especially the skunks. Send me the plans! NASCAR will be here soon. If at all possible - remember me.

Steve and Sara said...

Ok Brookie... time for a new post ;0) With pictures please ;0)

Did you go to Trish's going away party? Or was it dinner? Did you take any pictures there??

Ok, talk to you soon. Love you!